September 13, 2009

The Top Five Movies That We Didn't Or Will Not See

While I do spend an awful lot of time and money at the cinema, I do not see every film that is shown. Not because I can't, but because I do not want to. I have very good reasons as to why. Don't judge me on judging movies I haven't seen.

5. Sorority Row: After seeing the trailer for this film, I realized I had already seen it. And if you were even remotely alive in the nineties, you have too. I Know What You Did Last Summer Sorority Row has an all star cast made of the best in reality TV; such as Jamie Chung, best known for her role as Jamie Chung on the Real World: San Diego, and Audrina Patridge, best known for her role as Audrina Patridge on the hit MTV reality show The Hills. Was I right in choosing not to see this film? Yes. It bombed in the box office.

4. The Proposal: Ok, some people have seen it and have wonderful things to say about it. But let me just say, Sandra Bullock is in the same movie every time. 2009 in film for Sandra Bullock means four movies: all the same. The age of the rom-com is coming to an end. America does need any more Miss Congenialities. Pass the baton onto Katharine Heigl, Sandra, and I'm sure that in ten years time we will be telling her to pass the baton onto someone else. Don't take it personally.

3. The Orphan: I opted out for seeing this film, but I didn't have to with everyone on Facebook making their statuses "THE ORPHAN IS A RUSSIAN DWARF PROSTITUTE!"

2. Halloween 2: This seems more like Halloween 507. This remake is a sequel to another remake. Just How many remakes will there be? Not only that, but Halloween came two months too early this year. I've heard of Christmas in July, but can't we wait two months for an awful remake? Jamie Lee Curtis must be turning on her toilet.

1. The Burning Plain: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xx1KtXTbWnA Wach the trailer and tell me what it's about, cause I sure can't.

No comments: