September 13, 2009

The Blueprint 3



















This is Jay- Z's most accessible album, he's not just thinking about the hood or hip-hop, with the minimalist electronic beats and subtle samples this is definitely an album that proves he still has it, but doesn't need to make a classic Hip-Hop album. It's not his best work for hip-hop fans, but probably his best for music fans. I myself am torn, but I find myself enjoying it a lot. Kanye and No I.D. are such amazing producers that make other producers look like beat makers and not proper musicians, while Timberland is becoming a more well rounded musician that we know is capable of making great club friendly music for Jay-Z, Drake, as well as Madonna. I can't wait for Jay-Z's Project, but til then Blueprint 3 will keep my head moving.
by Lionel Ramazzini

No comments: