September 06, 2009

Style: For Boys


I am starting this because I am finished scraping through popular fashion magazines geared toward women for male style tips. GQ, DETAILS, and Out are three popular male magazines but they are not geared toward my audience. I have noticed the need for a style guide for Young Men and beyond that a lifestyle guide for Young Men so this will be that. This is the beginning of Style: For Boys but it will not be the end. The success of this will depend on the followers that read, contribute, and comment on our articles and posts, so keep on coming back and get ready for a lot young testosterone. We would like our voice, we want the perspectives of young men and to get a discussion flowing amongst the boys.

1 comment:

Trevor said...

Yes! Finally! I have been waiting for exactly this for so long. The magazines available are entirely inadequate for my needs. Thank you!